20 September 2011

Being a Senior High School Student


Some say that, “high school was the best time of my life”, while others say that high school life was their worst memories in their lives. To be honest, I am not sure which category I fall into. I’ve had plenty of good times, as well as just as many more bad times.
Being a senior student is much difficult but challenging for me. Before the first day of senior class, I’ve been very excited to go to school and meet my old and new classmates. Sometimes in those days, I usually thought of how my life would be as one of the oldest student in school. I always thought of how I could be a good example to the lower years because our ‘ates’ and ‘kuyas’ graduated already. It’s our time to replace them and take a greater responsibility.
In my four months of being a fourth year, from June up to this September, I’ve learned a lot from my teachers, classmates and schoolmates. This is just the beginning of a new journey. From being an inexperienced freshman to a somewhat mature senior, things have already changed for me and trying to lessen the consequences of my past actions.
The last days of my high school career are fast approaching and I can only imagine how I’ll be feeling when I step out of BSDAS’ grounds for the very last time. I didn’t think that the time to graduate would come soon enough. But now, that time is finally nearing, just almost six months more left. I remember my first days of high school, how excited I am to go to school, the outings, and many more memorable events. These are not still the end. As I continue to stay and study in high school within these six months, I believe that I would enjoy my last year together with my classmates.
I cannot believe that it has come this fast. The most important is that, I am not just learning through the books, but I am learning about life and the road ahead of me. I would just enjoy my life being a senior student and take many more experiences that will come.

1 comment:

  1. Nice :) i think this article is familiar.. i know the writer. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pinned Post

2026 August Activities

  3-5 August -  Summative Examinations 15  August - Education Sabbath