When I was younger than I am, I used to dream about being an S.A. officer in high school. Now that I am old enough to hold a position in S.A., I tried to follow my desire. I ran for the position of vice-president social. Before the election I keep on praying to God to do me a favour on this. “Lord, you know my desire of being a leader of the whole student body. Please give me a taste of it and I will do it willingly. Lord, if I will not be victorious, please set another opportunity for me to show my ability. Lord, I commit it all to you. Help me I pray.”
After the election, the results were already posted and as I looked on it, I can’t find the words that best describe my feelings. I was not that lucky to have the office. I ran as fast as I could and stopped to an area where no one is around. I prayed to God to help me overcome these feelings. “Lord, I know you have a better plan for me. I trust you with all my heart.” After that week, God’s plan for me had already been fulfilled. I never thought of being the next president of the Academy Choir.
I knew that God did not leave me in spite of these challenges of my life. As the a song says that all things
work for our good, though sometimes we can’t see how they could....our father knows what’s best for us....his
ways are not our own....God is too wise to be mistaken, God is too good to be unkind, for when you don’t
understand, when you don’t see his plan, when you can’t trace his hand trust his heart. As the Bible said, Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
//FAS
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.